Who Should Do This Course?
This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to automate their regular task with the help of macros.
Students should have already completed Excel 2010 Level 1 to 3 course.
About The Course
This course covers how to create macros, create button & coding to automate regular tasks.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Record the macros
- Can create buttons & QAT to run the macro
- Delete & change the shortcut of the macro
- Write his own code to automate the regular task
- Will be able to write the code for consolidating multiple sheets or files.
Each student will receive
- Softcopy of training manual
- 3 Months FREE email support for queries
Duration: 2 days
Ramzan Rajani (Microsoft office specialist & Microsoft certified trainer)