Who Should Do This Course?
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Excel. It is ideal for people who need to produce reports, budgets, lists and the like.
No prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, however participants should to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system.
About The Course
The skills and knowledge are sufficient for real-world applications such as analysing sales, producing reports, creating charts and graphs and managing small lists.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- work within the basic Excel environment
- create a new workbook
- open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- make changes to data in a workbook
- move the contents of cells and ranges within and between workbooks
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- copy and paste data in Excel
- apply borders to cells and ranges
- apply a range of number formatting techniques to data
- use font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of a worksheet
- align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- format rows and columns in a worksheet
- understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
- print your workbook data
Each student will receive
- Softcopy of training manual, shortcut keys and formulas
- 3 Months FREE email support for queries
Duration: 1 day
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Ramzan Rajani (Microsoft office specialist & Microsoft certified trainer)